Fostering orphan kittens means you have fill in for their mama–and that includes providing them with comfort and warmth. Here’s my top 5 tips for comforting a baby kitten!
Please subscribe for more videos about kitten rescue, and check out KittenLady.org for more information about how to save lives!
You can follow the kittens in this video at @kittenxlady on Instagram and at Facebook.com/kittenxlady
If there is nothing going on, you can rewind the stream up to 4 hours to see action.
Is there something we should know about? Do you have a question for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @kitten_academy.
* New momcat Roux is in the annex!
* Arial and her friend Eva have been adopted!!!!!!!
* Join us at 10 AM KATZ Saturdays for Mailbag!
– We are kitten fosters, trying to help rescued cats get adopted by loving homes.
– We’re in Illinois, USA.
– Yes, it’s really live 24/7, forever.
– We turn off the lights at night, but we have good night-vision set up. For the cats, it seems dark.
– We don’t get paid for this. We pay for this.
– This stream began on April 20th, 2016. YouTube’s start time is incorrect.
– The pops and bangs on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesdays during the day are from a nearby skeet shooting range. They’re not as loud in person!
– The three beeps you often hear are from our home security system, whenever a door or window is opened or closed.
– ADOPTIONS: Kittens may be adopted through On Angel’s Wings, in Crystal Lake, IL: http://media.wix.com/ugd/c00eb6_0d38bf439491d2d1900a519a26bdf2f5.pdf
Cheatsheet for Song’s Quintet:
Cheatsheet for new “Song and Dance” arrivals: http://kitten.academy/mewspaper/2017/6/14/song-and-dance
Song and Dance Kittens:
Lute = Light Tabby (M)
Kazoo = Black/White Tux (M)
Waltz (Walt) = Tabby w/Blue Collar (M)
Foxtrot = Tabby w/Red Collar (F)
Cha Cha = Siamese/Colorpoint (F)
Kitten Weight Chart for 2017:
See photos, archived videos, news, and other information at the Kitten Academy website! — http://kitten.academy/
Our email is email@example.com — write us with questions, comments, to adopt… or send us pictures of your cat watching the stream!
Our twitter is @kitten_academy — https://twitter.com/kitten_academy
Want to donate? We have a Patreon page now. You can sign up to donate on a monthly basis. Patrons get early access to videos, and other special perks, including a 24/7 live chat!
On the west coast? Check out our friends at the Kitten Dorm! https://www.youtube.com/kittendorm/live